FLUFFY TREND



I was refusing that trend for so long, and I actually don't understand why. I just got this sweater and I feel I should buy something that soft and comfy long time ago. And what is big bonus to that, it has slightly slouchy fit and it's long. Can't wait to wear it.

Tento trend som odmietala tak dlho, a vlastne ani nerozumiem preco. Prave som objavila tento sveter a citim ze nieco take makkucke a pohodlne som si mala kupit uz davno. A co je tiez velkym bonusom, je trosku volnejsi a dostatocne dlhy. Uz sa neviem dockat kedy ho budem mat na sebe.

H&M sweater

Comments

  1. I love the fluffly sweaters..

    ciao
    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it will be so comfy and soft!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts