INSPIRATION / SPRING BASICS



Spring is around the corner and I have to think of my basics. I am minimalistic type, so I build my wardrobe slowly and I seriously think before I buy. I learned that over the years, when I stocked up with too many clothes and nothing to wear. So this time I upgrade my wardrobe on basics. And this pieces will last forever ( at least until they fall apart ;) ) 

Classic trench is perfect investment, even I bought this from ZARA few years ago, but at the first look it seriously looks like more expensive one.

Vintage Levi's must have in classic straight shape. Legs looks much longer. Trust me I am only 160cm. 


White tee with a print is more interesting. Get yours as pre-order before launch of online store. Just drop me an email.  It's only £9.99!!!! Bargain.

Black pumps can't miss in fashion lovers wardrobe. They goes with everything and last forever. You can find even cheaper version in really good quality.

ZARA trench coat / LEVI'S jeans / TSF by Katarina tee / ROCKPORT pumps

Comments

Popular Posts