BLACK AND GREY


As I mention in a post before the grey is a new black for this season. But to wear in combination with the black is just perfect. I can't definitely go wrong with it. That's even the first outfit where you see me wear my new bag. Since I got it I take it everywhere. As I said, my new everyday bag. 

Ako som uz spomenula v prispevku pred niekolkymi dnami, siva je nova cierna na tuto sezonu. Ale skombinovat ju s ciernou je uplne perfectne. Rozhodne nemozem v tom nic pokazit. A toto je dokonca prvy outfit kde ma mozte vidiet s mojou novou taskou. Odkedy prisla stale je nosim. Ako som povedala, moja nova taska na kazdy den.

F&F coat/ ZARA jeans/ ALIEXPRESS bag

Comments

  1. Hello
    Beautiful outfit..

    Xx

    ( http://myblogmode.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normálne slintám z tej tvojej kabelky...super úlovok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, love your coat!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag! HEHE (Because I have on just like yours! lol)

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so chic! Great coat :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts