BUNDLED UP



I hate being cold. And I need to change a bit my all black outfits to a bit brighter for an upcoming season. Recently I bought many stuffs in grey. Oh yeah, it's a new black. And I couldn't wait to show you my new coat, but to keep me nice and warm I had to wrap myself in a huge pashmina. The coat together with the bag is gonna be my uniform standards. At least some colors in the shorter dark days. 

Neznasam ked mi je zima. A taktiez potrebujem trosku zmenu od mojich ciernych outfitov, male presvetlenie na nadchadzajucu sezonu. V poslednej dobe som si kupila viac sivych veci. Oh ano, je to nova cierna. Nemohla som sa dockat ukazat vam moj novy kabat, ale aby mi bolo krasne teplucko radsej som sa este zabalila do obrovskej pashminy. Myslim ze kabat spolu s kabelkou budu mojou zimnou uniformou. Aspon nejake farby na kratsie zimne dni. 

F&F coat / ZARA jeans/ UNKNOWN bag / PASHMINA from Turkey




Comments

  1. Great bag!

    www.thesequinedswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - i love grey! It's definitely the new black! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ako jedna kabela dokaze cely outfit rozziarit... pekne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bag. You Can Enter For Leggings Giveaway On My Blog. Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool bag!
    With love,

    Joy

    justlikesushi.com | j o i n m y g i v e a w a y

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your coat, but I really really loved your bag! You look very exquisite! I love winter, we can wear so beautiful coats and wool items! Grey is a color I like very much too! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts