While I wait

24/08/2012

Always when I travel or when I know I will be waiting for more than 5 minutes I take a magazine or something to read with me. I prefer fashion magazines, especially at the airports. My favorite is probably ELLE, which I have from different countries. Everywhere I go, one of my must have souvenirs is one issue of fashion magazine. And the favorite slovakian magazines is LA FEMME. Their fashion editorials are amazing.

Vzdy ked niekam cestujem alebo viem ze budem musiet cakat viac ako 5 minut, beriem so sebou nieco na citanie. Radsej mam modne casopisy, specialne na letiskach. Moj najoblubenejsi je ELLE, ktoreho vytlacky mam z viacerych krajin. To su vlastne aj take moje suveniry, ktore si musim jednoznacne zo sebou vzdy priniest.
Zo slovenskych casopisov ma u mna prvenstvo LA FEMME, maju vzdy super modny editorial.




Comments

Popular Posts