It's raining day...

24/09/2012

Autumn is here, and actually started with very cold rainy weather. But anyway, this picture was taken on sunday afternoon, we went out just to breath a bit of fresh air. Time was just right, I felt so different. Actually I always do on Sundays. Weather was chilly I wanted to keep myself warm so instead of having this poncho just flapping around I took the belt to tighten it up. I think the belt adds a bit of extra to ordinary outfit.

Jesen uz prisla, a zacala celkom chladne a uprsane. Aby Londyn nesklamal svojim povestnym pocasim. Fotili sme v nedelu poobede, na malej prechadzke, len tak sa nadychat cerstveho vzduchu. Bol ten spravny cas, citila som sa tak inak. To sa vlastne citim kazdu nedelu. Vzdy sa citim tak sviatocne. Pocasie bolo chladne, chcela som aby mi bolo teplo, takze namiesto toho aby som mala poncho len tak prehodene cez plecia, previazala som ho opaskom. Myslim ze prave ten opasok dodal tomuto outfitu trochu iny nadych.










































I was wearing

Zara jeans
H&M shirt
Bata boots
Old poncho
Mango belt

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts