H O L I D A Y

19/09/2012

Hi again, I wasn't here for a while, I've been on holidays for couple of weeks. It was great being home again, I mean back home in Slovakia, with a family and friends. We were so busy visit everyone and enjoying coffees that I didn't even have a time to take many pictures. We even went to a wedding, it was very nice. We are from different cities, so the picture what I posting is from my boyfriend town in front of the Town Hall. The place where he is from is very old fashioned, they keeping front houses in same look as it looked like years ago. I liked it.

Ahojte zase, velmi dlho som tu nebola. Konecne som mala par tyzdnov volna, cize sme zbalili kufre a s priatelom odleteli domov, navstivit rodinu a kavickovat s kamaratmi. Bolo super. Relax a zabava. Dokonca sme boli pozvani aj na svatbu. Sice z dovolenky nemam vela fotiek, pravdupovediac vela casu na fotenie nebolo. Kedze obidvaja sme z roznych miest, som odfotena pred Mestskou Radnicou z mesta odkial pochadza priatel. Cele mesto je postavene a uchovane ako narodna pamiatka, cize aj fasady budov musia zostat v povodnom stave.






Comments

  1. great photos,love the outfit
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts