Finally


05/04/2013


After few weeks thinking I found the way how to wear 3/4 sleeve jacket.  I was just so lost, without any inspiration, and then finally I got it. Why not to wear it exactly the same way as I am wearing my fur vest. With a leather jacket underneath. So I tried it and I love it. It was just another shopping day so I took jeans, but can't wait to wear that jacket with a wide pants.


Po niekolkych tyzdnoch rozmyslania som konecne nasla cestu ako nosit bundu s 3/4 rukavmi. Bola som stratena, bez inspiracie, a potom som na to konecne prisla. Preco si ju neobliect presne tak ako zvycajne nosim svoju kozusinovu vestu. S kozenou bundou. Tak som to vyskusala a velmi sa mi to paci. A kedze to bol len dalsi nakupny den zobrala som si k tejto kombinacii len rifle, ale uz sa neviem dockat kedy si ho obleciem k sirokym nohavicia.





 What I was wearing

GATE fur and leather jacket
ZARA jeans, beanie
SUITEBLANCO bag
F&F shoes
OSCAR DE LA RENTA sunglasses 

Comments

  1. Lovely outfit. I really like it<3



    http://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit and pictures :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I LOVE this 3/4 sleeve jacket!! you know, I have one as well in a brown color and thought it looked funny on me, but now I'm starting to think twice! Maybe my next post I'll finally wear it :) Thanks for sharing!!

    Christy
    Sunny with a side of...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, love the whole outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts