New coat


08/04/2013

I just received coat from sheinside.com. I couldn't wait to get it. It took it a bit longer, but as they have in ship section, it can take 6-16 days, they did what they said. And it is so easy to place the order.   I was so excited when I got it this morning. Finally. So I wore it straight away. Perfect. What do you think? Thank you for all your lovely comments.

Dnes som si nasla v poste kabat co som si objednala pred par dnami z sheinside.com. Nemohla som sa dockat kedy ho budem mat. Trvalo to trosku dlhsie ako som cakala, ale ako slubuju v dodacich podmienkach moze to trvat 6-16 dni, presne to splnili. A hlavne je, ze objednat si cez ich stranku je velmi jednoduche.  Bola som velmi nadsena ked som nasla dnes rano.  Konecne. Takze som si ho okamzite obliekla. Perfektny. A co si myslite vy? Dakujem za vsetky komentare.



 What I was wearing


SHEINSIDE coat
LEVI'S jeans
H&M sweater
RAY BAN sunglasses




Comments

  1. casual but cool looking outfit. Looking comfy, I like that feeling too!

    xox


    REDSTR.IN'


    REDSTR.IN'


    REDSTR.IN'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coat! I'm your follower on gfc, if you like follow me too!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/jewerly_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is gorgeous and I love how you've styled it!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts