FALL UNIFORM


This fall the biggest trend is big chunky sweaters. You could see me wearing them few times already ( here,here, here,here ). This time I went for  a bit brighter option, it's actually my dad's sweater and I love to wear it since I was 15. But back then I couldn't wear it, I stole it most of the time. On this holidays at home I asked my mum to wear it and she didn't mind, every day since then I wear it and feel cozy. Do you have some item what is big trend this season and remind you your childhood?  

Tuto sezonu su najvacsim trendom velke nadrozmerne svetre. Uz ste ma mohli v niekolkych vidiet ( tu, tu, tu, tu ). Tentokrat som sa rozhodla pre troska svetlejsiu verziu, je to vlastne sveter mojho otca a mam ho rada odkedy som mala 15.  Ale predtym som ho nemohla nosit, vacsinou som ho ukradla s otcovej skrine. Na tejto dovolenke doma som pytala mamu ci si ho mozem zobrat a ona mi to povolila cize odvtedy ho mam stale na sebe a je mi krasne teplo. Aj vy vlastnite nieco co je velkym trendom tuto sezonu a pripomina vam vase detstvo?

SWEATER handmade by my mum/ ZARA skirt/ ROCKOPRT shoes

Comments

  1. I Love Big Sweater for fall. Pretty outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thoughts! Love chunky sweaters over skirts! :)

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts