LONG SUMMER SCARF



My favourite all the time accessory is the scarf. It doesn't matter if it's a thick wool winter scarf or just make the outfit little bit more refreshed in the summer with the long light scarf.  I like it either way. What about you, what is your favourite accessory? 


Mojim najobľúbenejšim doplnkom je sal. A nezáleží na tom či je to hrubý členný sal na zimu alebo v lete na oživenie outfitu dlhy z ľahkého materiálu. Mám ich rada akokoľvek. A co vy, co je váš najobľúbenejší doplnok? 

ZARA trench coat/ H&M jeans, t-shirt/ SCARF from London's souvenir shop/ DEICHMANN shoes


Comments

  1. I like your light and softly coloured scarf. My favourite accessory must be jewelry, any kind :) Thanks for your visit and if you'd like to follow each other, just let me know. xx Maja

    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts