SMOOTHIE TIME



My best option to keep me going until main meal time is smoothie. It's a good healthy fuel. I used to buy them, but when I have a time, and let be honest - it doesn't take that much time, I prefer to make it on my own. 
All what you need is:
 any kind of fruit ( banana, kiwi, mango, berries, ... )
muesli 
yoghurt 
 Mix all together and enjoy. 

Moja najlepsia volba po ktorej vydrzim az do hlavneho jedla je smoothie. Je to dobre a zdrave doplnenie energie. Predtym som zvykla smoothie kupovat, ale ked mam cas, a vlastne budme uprimny - nezaberie to az tak vela casu, preferujem si ho urobit sama. 
Vsetko co potrebujete je:
aky kolvek druh ovocia ( banan, kiwi, mango, cucoriedky, maliny, jahody, .... )
musli
jogurt
Vsetko spolu zmiesat a staci si to uz len vychutnat. 

BANANA, KIWI AND MANGO 
BANANA, STRAWBERRY, BLUEBERRY 
  

SHOP MY CLOSET  

Comments

  1. I used to make smoothie everyday for breakfast when I lived 10 mins away from work. You know it is truly healthy when you make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove smoothies <3

    www.sbirilla.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banana, strawberry and blueberry seems like a great combination to me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love smoothies, they make up such a good on-the-go meal when you just don't have time for anything fussy.

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts