Black and white


03/12/2012

How did you spent your weekend? Hope everyone enjoyed it.  Did you start to look for a Christmas presents as I did?  Honestly I like to buying presents for family and friends, but I never know what to buy. Sometimes I am even happier to buy something for them than for myself. I like to see their face when they unwrap it. For me it's the best moment. Past two years I love to go shopping for my little niece. All tiny clothes, shoes and handbags. So cute. And she is always so surprised and happy.
And what are yours gifts ideas for love ones, family and friends?
For our " browsing shops " trip I picked comfy black and white combination. You saw that sweater here so many times already, but I still can get enough of it. 

Ako ste stravili vikend? Dufam ze ste si to vsetci uzili. Alebo ste uz zacali s prehliadanim obchodov, spisovanim darcekov ako ja? Aby som bola uprimna, rada nakupujem darceky pre mojich najblizsich, rodinu a priatelov, ale nikdy neviem co im kupit. Niekedy mam radsej kupit nieco pre druhych ako pre seba. Rada sa na nich pozeram ked si odbaluju darceky. Pre mna je to najlepsia chvila. A posledne dva roky najradsej nakupujem pre moju malu neter. Vsetky tie male kusy oblecenia, topanocky a kabelky. Zlate. A u nej je to vzdy najuprimnejsia radost a vykriky prekvapenia.
A ake su vase napady na darceky pre najblizsich?
Na nas vylet " prehliadania obchodov " som si vybrala cierno-bielu kombinaciu. Tento sveter ste uz videli niekolko krat, ale stale sa ho neviem nabazit a zakazdym po nom siahnem.





What I was wearing

ZARA jeans
KANGOL sweater
BATA boots
ROXY beanie
GATE scarf
PRIMARK gloves
LOUIS VUITTON bag

Comments

  1. looks a really confy look,love the sweater *-*
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater!! xoxo ;)

    blythelifestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this black and white outfit. Cute, cozy, and classic!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts