Christmassy London


18/12/2012

Just few days to Christmas. I was curious how the Center of London looks like. Especially Oxford street. So for first time I went there with no shopping in my head just walk around and feel the atmosphere. Shop windows looks amazing. Sometimes I am speechless all that decoration and art in the windows and in front of the restaurants.
As everyone knows I like to keep myself warm, so for that lovely walk I picked warm sweater ( you have to fed up of it, so sorry ), silk dress ( I show you later ) and thick tights.

Uz nam ostava iba par dni do Vianoc. Bola som zvedava ako vyzera centrum Londyna. Specialne Oxford street. Takze po prvykrat som tam sla s umyslom nenakupovat ale sa len tak poprechadzat a nasavat vianocnu atmosferu ulic Londyna. Vyklady vyzeraju uzasne. Niekedy az stracam rec nad vsetkou tou dekoraciou a umenim ktorym prezentuju obchody a vchody restauracii.
Ako vsetci dobre viete mam rada ked mi je teplo, tak aj na tuto ocarujucu prechadzku som si vybrala teply hruby sveter ( uz musite byt z neho unaveny ), satenove saty ( cele vam ukazem neskor ) a hrube pancuchy.





 What I was wearing

WAREHOUSE dress
KANGOL sweater
PRIMARK tights
SUITEBLANCO clutch 
BILLOWAY boots

Comments

  1. I love London! You're so lucky to be there now.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!

    I follow u ;) I hope you follow my blog too ;)

    Marramiauuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love that winter white look! you ice princess;)
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts