Knitted dress


10/12/2012

You saw so many pictures of me wearing sweaters, now is a bit change. I am wearing knitted dress. I love the big front pockets. Lovely details makes it look so girlie and cute. Sometimes I am in the mood to look a bit too girlie. And when outside temperatures going below zero I prefer to wear something underneath. That black shirt came to me as a good idea. Huge contrast of colors and it gave to girlie dress a bit different look.  What do you think. How would you wear it?
Thank you all for reading my blog and leaving lovely comments. I read every single one and appreciate it a lot.

Uz ste videli tak vela outfitov na ktorych mam sveter, teraz mam trosku zmenu. Mam na sebe pletene saty. Velmi sa mi pacia tie velke vrecka. Mile detaily im davaju vyraz dievcenskosti a hravosti. Niekedy mam naladu vyzerat trosku viac dievcensky. A kedze momentalne vonkajsie teploty siahaju pod nulu, preferujem si obliect nieco pod to. Tato cierna kosela mi prisla ako dobry napad. Velky kontrast farieb a dodala dievcenskemu strihu siat trosku iny vyzor. Co myslite, ako by ste ich nosili vy?
Dakujem vsetkym za citanie mojho blogu a nechavanie peknych komentov. Citam kazdy jeden a velmi si to cenim.





What I was wearing

IZABEL LONDON dress
GATE shirt
BENCH parka
PRIMARK tights
BILLOWAY boots
DAVID JONES bag

Comments

  1. That's really cute! I love knitted dresses too! I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, likes and more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! so cute!
    I like your blog!

    Do you want to know mine?

    www.florenciablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your blog! :)
    Follow you from Spain!!

    kisses from:
    http://elblogdeamayalavid.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIce pictures.
    Thanks for your comment. Kisses

    TODAY NEW POST http://godsavevogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress, love the bag too! xxx

    http://aurelieandangelo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. super comfy :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts