Black


13/12/2012

I can't help myself. When I love some piece of clothes so much I just keep wearing it. And the trouble is, that I am simple style person, so very difficult for a person who is trying to join fashion world and being fashion blogger. You saw my basics colors pieces so many times. But what can I do? I just keep wearing it and try to make different outfits. I love it. Every outfit looks different, with small changes in colors.
But still I think, there is just few lucky ones who has more then 3 coats in their wardrobe. Rest of us have to work with a budget and enjoy it.Isn't it?
And it is same with this outfit. You saw each piece of clothes before. This time I made it pure black.

Nemozem si pomoct. Ked si oblubim niektory kus oblecenia neviem sa ho vzdat a dookola to kombinujem s niecim inym, alebo sa aspon snazim. A tiez mam problem s tym ze ja som zastanca klasiky, cize je to dost tazke kedze sa snazim zapojit do sveta mody a bloggovania. Uz niekolko krat ste mali moznost vidiet moje zakladne kusky satnika, v najzakladnejsich farbach. Ale co s tym spravim? Takze stale do okola obliekam tie iste veci s roznymi obmenami a tvorim z nich ine outfity. Paci sa mi to. Paci sa mi ako vyzera outfit inak len s malym obmenenim farieb.
Ale stale si myslim ze len par z nas je takych stastnych ze maju viac ako 3 kabaty a vacsina z nas pracuje a nakupuje s nejakym rozpoctom. A stale si to dokazeme uzit. Nieje tak?
A presne takto to bolo aj s tymto outfitom. Uz predtym ste videli kazdy kus z tohto outfitu. Tentokrat som ho " poskladala " cisto cierny.





What I was wearing

GATE coat, scarf
ZARA jeans
BATA booties
ROXY beanie
LOUIS VUITTON bag




Comments

  1. I love your coat!

    ~Olivia
    faceinthesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way. When I love something I buy I wear it over and over. Great outfit! and thanks for checking out my blog :)
    xx Allie
    http://www.a-songtopassthetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get what you mean! I'm also just a simple fashion blogger so I repeat some of my clothes. It's okay :) Just keep on adding something new to it :D

    Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment! you look amazing. :) x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. black is always trendy and stylish!
    great post and inspirations:)
    thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments!
    kisses
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you with Google connect and Blogloving , I hope you follow me back
    Style shouts

    ReplyDelete
  7. black is timeless beautiful! what a gorgeous coat!
    i was wondering if you would like to follow each other?
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts