Flare distresed jeans


04/03/2013

I have that jeans in my wardrobe for a while now. You can tell by look at them, I actually bought them for my little sister few years ago, but as soon as she ripped them she didn't wanna wear them anymore. And I quite like the used jeans. And fit of this ones is great. They are kind of jeans I can wear anytime and with anything and still look good. I almost got rid of them, but I couldn't. So they stayed in my closet for while and now when we were on holidays back home I just took them. And yesterday I felt is perfect time to wear them with a simple stripe cotton top and furry vest. Is still quite chilly over here so I had to add other layers and all accessories.  Thank you for all your comments and visits.

Tieto rifle mam uz poriadne dlho. V podstate to mozte aj sami usudit, staci sa na ne pozriet. V podstate som ich kupila pre moju mladsiu sestru pred par rokmi, ale hned ked ich prederavila tak sa ich chcela zbavit. A kedze ja mam celkom rada vysuchane rifle tak som ich zaradila do mojho satnika. Je uzasne mat sestru ktora ma rovnaku velkost oblecenia. A specialne tieto rifle milujem, mozem si ich obliect s cimkolvek a kedykolvek a stale sa v nich citim super a na pocudovanie vzdy sedia perfektne. Pred par mesiacmi som sa ich uz skoro zbavila, ale nedokazem len tak lahko vyhodit veci v ktorych sa citim dobre, takze zase som ich len nechala v skrini a teraz ked sme boli doma na dovolenke som si ich priniesla so sebou. No a vcera som citila ze je ten spravny cas si ich obliect a skombinovat s jednoduchym bavlnenym pasikavym trickom a s kozusinovou vestou, ale kedze vonku je stale trochu chladno takze som musela dodat este par vrstiev a doplnkov.
Dakujem vsetkym za vase komentare a citanie mojich prispevkov.





What I was wearing

FISHBONE fur vest
OLD jeans
SUITEBLANCO denim jacket
NEW LOOK top
TIE RACK scarf






Comments

  1. thanks for your sweet comment and for following sweetie.
    xxo
    Ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great jeans
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this jeans and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchas gracias por tu comentario en mi blog!Me encantaría que me siguieras!!!
    Besitos desde http://littleblueblood.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit! :)
    like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)

    XO MP

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the jeans :)

    MODEOGAMY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts