New trench coat


15/03/2013

Just a quick post. I am leaving to France for the weekend, if everything goes well I can soon change the job. I tell you about it later on, what's my next plans are.
This outfit I wore few days ago, trench is new I bought in Zara few weeks ago, and when was still cold I couldn't wear it yet. I like the fit and material, it's actually shower proof. Perfect for London's weather. What do you think about the booties? Bought them on sale, and they are perfect high to wear with jeans or dress. Have a good weekend everyone. Thanks for your comments.
P.s. It's awful to wink on the pictures, I look like a sleeping beauty ;).  


Iba tak narychlo. Na vikend odchadzam do Francuzska a ak vsetko pojde podla mojich predstav uz o par tyzdnov budem moct zmenit pracu. Ale o tom vam poviem neskor, ake su moje dalsie plany.
Tento outfit som mala na sebe pred par dnami, kabat je novy, kupila som ho v Zare ale kedze stale bolo dost chladno nemohla som vam ho ukazat. Paci sa mi strih a material, je nepremokavy, cize uplne perfektny na londynske pocasie. A co si myslite o topankach?  Kupila som ich vo vypredaji, maju perfektnu vysku aby som ich mohla nosit s jeansami alebo so satami. Prajem vam vsetkym nadherny oddychovy vikend. Dakujem za vsetky komentare.
P.s. Je hrozne zmurkat ked vas fotia, vyzeram ako spiaca kraska ;).






 What I was wearing

ZARA jeans, jacket
JACKY AND CELINE bag
F&F booties

Comments

  1. Enjoy your time on France! Where abouts are you going? I love love love France. And Paris!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat, you look really classy!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trench is so classic .

    I like you blog. What do you think about following each other with GFC and bloglovin? Let me know, i follow back

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias por tu visita y tu motivador comentario.
    Encantada de conocerte a ti y a tu blog: me encanta tu look para ir a Londres.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts