Hippie, gypsy, or just floral top?


06/03/2013

Outside is still chilly, but we can feel the spring is around the corner. Even when I need to wear a parka underneath I can wear lighter tops. And I like that one. Just can't to decide if it's more hippie, gypsy or just a floral style top.  You decide. For me it was just little bit of 70's feel style with the high waisted jeans.


Vonku je este stale chladno, ale uz citit ze jar je uz za rohom. Aj ked este stale musim nosit hrubu bundu ale pod nu si uz mozem kludne zobrat lahucke topy. Ako napriklad tento. Iba sa neviem rozhodnut ci je to viac hipisacky, cigansky alebo iba klasicky kvetinkovy top. Rozhodnutie necham na vas. Pre mna to bolo v kombinacii s vysokymi riflami tak trosku 70te roky.




What I was wearing

LEVI'S jeans
FISHBONE top
BATA booties
NEW LOOK bag

Comments

  1. Like that jacket! Your outfit looks really nice not gypsy at all :DDD

    You have very nice blog <3

    -Jenna
    http://mybalanceandinspiration.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top! Really like how mix the styles in your outfit.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. muy guapa, me encnata los pantalones rollo anchitos!! un besito

    http://maraalavista.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts