Like a Picasso's little sister


12/03/2013

I tried some little change. Usually I wear classic beanies, today I just wanted to wear my beret which I had in my closet for a while. For me berets remind me an artists, so I had to definitely wear it with a stripe t-shirt. And even spring is around the corner, still is a bit chilly. So I couldn't leave my coat home. What do you think about that style? I know on some pictures I look a bit silly, my boyfriend was laughing that I look like from 20's. So let me know your opinion. Let's have some fun. Thanks for all your comments.

Trosku som skusala zmenu. Normalne nosim normalne pletene ciapky, ale dnes som chcela ' prevetrat ' moju baretku, ktoru mam v skrini uz dost dlho. Baretky mi pripominaju umelcov, cize bez pasikaveho tricka by to neslo. A aj ked je roh uz za rohom, stale je trochu chladno, takze som z domu nemohla ist  bez kabata.  Co si myslite o takomto style? Viem ze na par zaberoch vyzeram trosku divne, moj priatel sa smial ze vyzeram ako z 1920. Trosku sa zabavme a dajte mi vediet co si o tom myslite. Dakujem vsetkym za vase komentare.





What I was wearing

GATE coat
Jeans ( old )
NEW LOOK t-shirt
NEW YORKER beret
BATA shoes







Comments

  1. Great pictures and great outfit! :D

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This barret it cool, too!

    Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you back on gfc and bloglovin <3

    xx
    Rena
    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of artists too when I see a beret.:) I have on in black and since the beanie invasion I rarely wear it - shame on me. You look great, sweetie.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your loveley comment! I really like your outift :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol i feel like you should be drinking coffee or painting next to an easel or something. haha, cute. i like your beanie! and those trees are beautiful!

    xoxo Sarah
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures.I like trees like these on spring.They make me feel hopeful about anything
    xxx

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts