AUTUMN LADY


I love to wear hats, beanies and all sort of head wear accessories. It's so necessary to wear it on a colder days, but is absolutely silly to wear fedora on a windy day. I felt super stylish, but I didn't looks so stylish, when I was catching my fedora as it was just about to fly off of my head. Next time I need to observe the weather a bit more before I leave the house.

Velmi mam rada rozne ciapky, klobuky a vsetky mozne doplnky na udrzanie hlavy v teple. Vsetky tieto doplnky sa nastastie stali aj nevyhnutnymi modnymi doplkami okrem toho ze nas krasne zahreju v chladnejsich dnoch, ale je absolutne neuvazene zobrat si klobuk ked vonku fuka. Citila som sa neuveritelne stylovo, ale uz tak uzasne stylovo som nevyzerala, ked som sa pokusala zachytit moj klobuk ked mi ho odfukovalo z hlavy. Nabuduce musim preskumat trosku lepsie pocasie predtym ako opustim dom z takou modnou vychytavkou akou je klobuk.




What I was wearing

ZARA trench coat
H&M skirt
DSQUARED2 sweatshirt
NIKE trainers
JACKY AND CELINE bag 

Comments

  1. That bag is everything.

    www.thesequinedswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hat. I'm currently looking for a hat like that, but I can't find it anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your trench xx

    http://www.doitlikedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. classy outfits with trainers are just the perfect combo! xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts