LAST SUMMER OUTFIT, DENIM ON DENIM


Summer in London is definitely over. On my probably last summer picture I choose to wear denim cut offs and denim shirt, which I bought on sale. I really like the fit of this shirt and lighter color on the shoulders. It looks bit more interesting then just plain one color. It will look great with a hat and thicker coat for a fall look. Have a lovely week everyone.

Leto v Londyne sa uz definitivne skoncilo. Na moj pravdepodobne posledny letny outfit som si vybrala riflove sortky a riflovu koselu, ktoru som kupila este vo vypredaji. Paci sa mi strih tej kosele a svetlejsi odtien na pleciach. Vyzera trochu zaujimavsie ako len jednofarebna. Rozhodne bude skvela s klobukom a hrubsim kabatom na jesene outfity. Zelam vam krasny tyzden.




What I was wearing

CROSS cut offs
ZARA shirt
NEXT belt
DEICHMANN shoes

Comments

  1. Love denim.You look great

    XX
    http://buildingmynewbody.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts