Holiday


22/01/2013

We have time to enjoy. Its our holiday. We traveled home, to Slovakia, on Saturday. Loads of plans to do and loads of friends to visit. Everything is perfect so far. On Sunday we had family lunch, I couldn't stop laughing at my little niece. Yesterday we went skiing, actually my boyfriend was on the slop after 23 years, he didn't fall. Great :). Meeting friends for coffee and just enjoy free time.
I left you with a few pictures what I wore on my family birthday lunch.


Pred nami je par dni ktore si uzijeme. Mame dovolenku. V sobotu sme cestovali domov na Slovensko. Pred nami je vela planov co musime stihnut a kamaratov s ktorymi chceme  ' skocit ' na kavu. Zatial je vsetko perfektne. V nedelu sme mali rodinny obed, nemohla som na prestat smiat na mojej malej neteri. Vcera sme sa boli lyzovat, v podstate moj priatel bol na lyziach po 23 rokoch a nespadol. Uzasne :). Stretnut priatelov na kavu a len si tak uzit volny cas.
Necham vas s outfitom co som mala v nedelu na obede s rodinou k mojim narodeninam.




What I was wearing

ZARA skirt
SUITEBLANCO  blouse
PRIMARK tights
SUITEBLANCO clutch
CLARKS booties

Comments

  1. Beautiful outfit! I love your clutch :-)
    Enjoy your holiday!

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment ♥
    Love your outfit, stylish and classy! Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

    Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,
    Lovely look, I like your skirt!
    Thanks for your lovely comment :)
    Follow u right now, hope u can follow me back!
    Nice weekend!
    xoxo
    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts