Snowy country


26/01/2013

On this pictures you can see on my face how cold it is. Actually is not so cold but I am not used to it anymore. But I love it. Loads of snow. Trees covered by snow. Everything looks so clean.
When I choose this outfit my boyfriend just looked at me and said " You look like a schoolgirl. " What do you think? Do you like it or not? Thanks for your lovely comments.


Na tychto zaberoch mozte vidiet z mojej tvare aka je vonku zima. V podstate nieje ani taka velka, ale uz na to niesom zvyknuta. Ale milujem to. Vela snehu. Stromy pokryte bielou perinou. Vsetko vyzera take pekne ciste.
Ked som si vybrala tento outfit, moj priatel sa na mna pozrel a len skonstatoval " Vyzeras ako skolacka. " A co si myslite vy? Paci sa vam to alebo nie? Dakujem za vsetky vase komenty.




What I was wearing

ZARA skirt
LEE COOPER shirt
NEW YORKER sweater
BENCH parka
CLARKS booties


Comments

  1. Jealous about the snow! :)

    Great outfit!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    http://laceandchiffonblog.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katarina!Great look!and...nice pictures, of course!Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering you've done!

    Abi
    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com
    twitter and instagram: @BelatedBloomer

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much snow! must be really cold, but cute outfit :)

    Xx
    Karen
    sincerelykn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. great combo! I love the parka!
    thanks for vosit my blog! nice to meet you!
    Dariya from http://silkpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts