Oversized


12/01/2013

One of my saturday comfy outfits. Oversized light denim shirt, straight cut jeans, big belt and the scarf. Adding a big belt to two tones denim a made a contrasting line between. This belt was present from my boyfriends sister. She gave me something what I can wear with almost everything from my closet. What a great present.

Jeden s mojich pohodlnych sobotnajsich outfitov. O par cisel vacsia denimova kosela v svetlomodrej, rifle rovneho strihu, velky opasok a sal.  Pridanim velkeho opasku do dvoj odtienoveho denimu som vytvorila kontrastnu liniu. Tento opasok som dostala od priatelovej sestry. Dala mi nieco co mozem skombinovat skoro so vsetkym s mojho satnika. Aky super darcek.



What I was wearing

 LEE COOPER shirt
BRANDSHE jeans
NEXT belt
PRIMARK scarf
BATA shoes



Comments

  1. Thank you very much for stopping by my blog. I follow you!
    http://missestratagemas.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shirt!
    Great post! Have a fabulous week!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good babe!
    I like your style, this is a perfect city look!
    Following you hun!
    Do you have fashiolista or a Fb page to like?
    Let me know, kisses
    Lima

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this outfit! You look beautiful :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is so casual and effortless. I love your scarf!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello katarina!

    i love this casual look, the shirt and the scarf are my fav:)

    beautiful day,
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice outfit! love it!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts