Leather, denim and stripes


18/06/2013

When I was going through my posts, I realized I wear almost on every picture jeans.  Can't help myself, I just love them. But weather is getting better so hopefully I can take out all my skirts and dresses. Let's be honest, I don't have that many of them, but I like to wear them when weather is good. I don't like to be cold. That leather one is my favorite, and in the combination with stripes and a denim jacket I was ready to go. Don't forget to check my instagram @katarinachebenova. Thanks for all your lovely comments.

Ked som si tak prechadzala vsetky prispevky, zbadala som ze na vacsine som v rifliach. No nemozem si pomoct ale ich milujem. Ale teraz ked sa uz zlepsuje pocasie dufam ze uz vytiahnem vsetky moje saty a sukne. Ale musim byt uprimna, nemam ich az tak vela,  ale rada ich nosim ked je pekne pocasie. Nemam rada ked mi je zima. A tato kozena je moja najoblubenejsia, a v kombinacii s pasikmi a riflovou bundou som bola pripravena vyrazit. Nezabudnite sa pozriet aj na moj instagram @katarinachebenova. Dakujem za vsetky mile komentare.




What I was wearing

ZARA skirt
NEW LOOK t-shirt
SUITEBLANCO jacket
LEE COOPER trainers



Comments

  1. Cute look, I find a denim jacket is a die hard staple in my wardrobe

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/magicmagpie666
    follow on instagram @fashwanfox


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts