Ruffle top


24/06/2013

I bought that top long time ago. It's perfect piece to wear with everything. Dress down or dress up. Doesn't matter, for all occasions. That time I mix it with trainers for a laid back look. I had to walk quite a lot on that day. Thanks for all your lovely comments. Have a wonderful week.

Dalsi kusok co mam v skrini uz niekolko sezon a stale to nosim. Je to perketny top ktory mozem obliect k hocicomu. Nosim ho ku vsetkemu. Naposledy som ho skombinovala s teniskami, kedze akurat v ten den ma cakalo vela chodenia a potrebovala som mat taky pohodovy outfit.  Dakujem za vsetky mile komentare. Zelam pekny tyzden.




What I was wearing

ZARA jeans
STORM top
GATE jacket
LEE COOPER trainers
BESSIE LONDON clutch



Comments

  1. You look very beautiful! I loved your outfit, with trainers and clutch! The top is really sweet! Nice that summer has come! denisesplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top! I love pieces that are versatile in that you can dress them up or down :)
    Olive & Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the urban oufits


    http://buildingmynewbody.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts