Skin savers


27/06/2013

I tried so many brands for skin care, but La Roche-Posay is my favorite so far. It works really well for my skin. It's nice and clean and after putting day cream on my face feel soft.

I think all of you already heard about GFC finish on Monday, if you like my blog please follow me here via Bloglovin. Thanks for all your lovely comments.

Uz som vyskusala tak vela znaciek v starostlivosti o plet, ale La Roche-Posay je zatial moja najoblubejsia. Posobi skvele na moju pokozku. Je krasne cista a po naneseni denneho kremu, plet je krasne hebka.

Myslim ze vsetci ste uz poculi o tom ze GFC v pondelok konci, ak sa vam paci moj blog prosim nasledujte ma tu cez Bloglovin. Dakujem za vsetky mile komentare.



Comments

  1. i love the products <3 very good for people with sensitive skin <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this brand

    XX

    http://buildingmynewbody.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really used this brand (yet), I always use Embryolisse and it is the best I've found so far.

    xo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty nice
    keep in touch
    www.articalandfashionknowledge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts