Summer sandals



07/06/2013

Do you have every season the same problem as me to find the right shoes for everyday wear? I have a terrible problem with that. I always imagine something and then try to find it. And I can tell you most of the time it's impossible. But that time I was lucky enough to find what I was looking for. It took me " only" few hours browsing internet and I placed the order. Hurray. Can't wait to get them in my hands ( or better on my feet ). Now I just need to hope weather gonna stay like it was for past few days. Thanks for your lovely comments and don't forget to check my instagram as well @katarinachebenova.

Tiez mate rovnaky problem ako ja, kazdu sezonu najst tie spravne topanky na kazdodenne nosenie? Ja mam s tym neskutocny problem. Vzdy si nieco vymyslim, skvela predsava len to zhananie uz nieje az take uzasne. Vacsinou je to nemozne. Ale tentokrat som mala stastie a nasla som presne to co som hladala. Zabralo mi to " iba " par hodin prehladavania internetu a odoslala som objednavku. Hura. Neviem sa dockat kedy ich budem mat v rukach ( alebo lepsie na nohach ). A teraz uz musim len dufat ze pocasie ostane take ako bolo poslednych par dni. Dakujem vsetkym za pekne komentare a nezabudnite sa pozriet aj na moj Instagram @katarinachebenova.





choies.com,  amazon.co.uk

Comments

Popular Posts