Happiness


13/11/2012

I wanted to publish some different pictures with a different outfit. But last week my boyfriend had a mission, to re-order all the photos. And only this what I wanted to publish now, they gone missing. Never mind, I love that one a lot and didn't show it to you yet. And now I have even good reason to show the picture with my boyfriend, because of the big news. He proposed on Saturday!!!! So it looks like I am getting married soon :)))) .  And here is the picture of happy couple :D

Povodne som chcela uverejnit iny obrazok v uplne odlisnom outfite. Ale kedze minuly tyzden mal moj priatel specialnu misiu, zorganizovat vsetky nase fotky, akurat tie co som vam chcela ukazat sa zahadne statili. Nevadi, tuto fotku milujem a este som vam ju aj tak neukazala. A teraz mam este aj dobru prilezitost publikovat fotku na ktorej sme spolu, pretoze mam velku novinku. V sobotu ma poziadal o ruku!!!! Takze to vyzera, ze sa o nedlho budem vydavat :)))) A tu je fotka stastneho paru :D


I was wearing

PRIMARK jeans
SUITEBLANCO denim jacket
FISHBONE t-shirt
BURBERRY scarf
CLARKS boots
GHARANI STROK beanie

He was wearing

RALPH LAUREN jeans
? fleece
SKECHERS shoes

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts