Wanna have it in my wardrobe


29/11/2012

This pieces I would like to have in my wardrobe. I found this shoes in ZARA when I was last time on my shopping spree. I didn't get them I was already in rush, but since then I just think about to get them. In the shop I saw them in black color, but online found them even in this wine color, what I think is even better. Can imagine to wear them with black jeans and cream blouse.
And the skirt, I found online when I was browsing through ACNE web side. Absolutely perfect, exactly what I had in my mind for while now. In shops I couldn't find anything similar. Right now I prefer to buy stuffs what I really want and some classic pieces as well. It's last for longer and I can match it to a pieces what I already own.

Tieto kusky by som mala rada vo svojom satniku. Topanky som nasla v ZARA ked som bola naposledy na nakupoch. Nekupila som ich, lebo som sa ponahlala, ale odvtedy mi nejdu z mysle. V obchode som ich videla v ciernej, ale na webe som ich nasla aj v tejto vinovej farbe, co si myslim ze je este lepsia. Viem si ich predstavit s ciernymi riflami a kremovou bluzkou.
A suknu som nasla online, ked som si prezerala ACNE webovu stranku. Absolutne perfektna, presne podla mojich predstav ake mi uz hodnu chvilu behaju hlavou. V obchodoch som nenasla nic podobne. Prave som v takom stadiu, ze radsej preferujem kupit jeden kvalitny kusok oblecenia a klasicky co mi vydrzi dlhsie a mozem ho skombinovat s viacerymi vecami co uz mam v skrini.





ZARA, ACNE

Comments

  1. me encantan los zapatos!!

    www.sunnypatri.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choices! I really like the shoes. They're a nice color.
    Thank you for following me! I'm following you now :)

    ~Olivia
    faceinthesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great skirt!!
    kisseS!





    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes, I hope you get them, they would look great in the outfit you mentioned!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both items, especially those gorgeous shoes!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice, i like these

    http://www.missmollyfashions.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the zara heels
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the heels, the color is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that shoes and the skirt are so classy! great choices!
    love them!
    kisses
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts