The perfect dress


21/11/2012

When I was browsing on Style.com for something different I found this dress from Spring 2013 collection. It's BCBG Max Azria design,  they are just perfect in my eyes. I love every single detail on them. Especially the skirt looks amazing. Asymetrical cut makes whole look more interesting. And rolled up sleeves makes this dress to wear them without worry what weather is.

Ked som hladala nieco zaujimave na Style.com natrafila som na tieto saty z jarnej kolekcie 2013. Je to BCBG Max Azria design, a v mojich ociach su dokonale. Milujem kazdy jeden ich detail. Specialne sukna vyzera uzasne. Asymetricky strih robi vyzor siat este viac zaujimavym. A zrolovane rukavy robia tieto saty nositelnymi bez zavislosti na pocasi.




Style.com

Comments

  1. Ah, I thought I recognized this, this was one of my favorite dresses from the show.

    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this comfy style :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this dress !!!

    xoxo
    http://frenchy-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore the asymmetrical hemline in this dress! What a fabulous design! I just stumbled onto your blog so I am catching up on all of your posts--LOVING your style girl!!! I'm so excited to be your newest follower via bloglovin so I can stay up to date! I just started a blog and would be so happy if you stop by, check it out, and follow along if you like what you see darling!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect style!!hot hot hot dress! totally a must-have! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your blog!!
    Follow you from Spain!!

    Look at my blog:
    http://elblogdeamayalavid.blogspot.com.es/
    I wish you like it!!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mi piace moltissimo!!!!
    baci
    @Ester
    www.sofashionsoglam.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts