In black with the red lipstick


17/05/2013

I never worn lipsticks, I never tried one I complete beginner. And I just bought red one straight away. I love it on others why not to try on myself. What do you think? Don't forget to check my Instagram @katarinachebenova as well, there is closer look of that lipstick.  Thanks for all your lovely comments I am glad of every single one.

Nikdy som nenosila ruze, nikdy som ziadny nevyskusala, v tomto som uplny zaciatocnik. A predsa som si rovno kupila cerveny. Velmi sa mi pacia cervene ruze na inych tak preco ho nevyskusat sama na sebe. Tak co myslite? A nezabudnite si pozriet aj moj Instagram @katarinachebenova tam je blizi pohlad na tento ruz. Dakujem za vsetky pekne komentare, velmi ma tesi kazdy z nich.





What I was wearing

SHEINSIDE coat
ZARA jeans
F&F bag
LEE COOPER trainers
L'OREAL Paris lipstick in Red Passion

Comments

  1. Love the coat!! <3

    Nice giveaway up on the blog! You can win a Vogue T-shirt :)
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!!! Love the bag!!!!

    www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts