Weekend away day I.


28/05/2013

We had a Bank Holiday weekend. And because we didn't go anywhere far for few months now, we decided to visit  some friends out of London. When we plan our trip there was few places what we wanna see, we went to Woburn Safari park, Stratford-Upon-Avon ( William Shakespeare birth place ) and Rochester. In few posts I show you my combination for a short trip. I don't like to take full wardrobe with me just for 3 days, I prefer to do combination with different tops and accessories. Here is first of the outfits. Thanks for reading and comments. Have a lovely week.

Mali sme Bank Holiday weekend, co znamena 3 dni volna. A pretoze sme uz dlhsie nikde neboli, rozhodli sme sa navstivit kamaratov mimo Londyna. Ale kedze nasa cesta nemoze byt priama, navstivili sme Woburn Safari park, Stratford-Upon-Avon ( rodisko Williama Shakespeara ) a Rochester. V niekolkych prispevkoch vam ukazem moje kombinacie na kratke vylety. Nerada beriem zo sebou celu skrinu ked idem len na par dni. Radsej mam kombinovanie s rozlisnymi topmi a doplnkami. Tu je prvy z outfitov. Dakujem za citanie a vsetky mile komentare.




What I was wearing

ZARA jeans
H&M t-shirt
SUITEBLANCO jacket
LEE COOPER trainers
LOUIS VUITTON bag
OSAR DE LA RENTA sunnies









Comments

  1. Love this outfit

    XX

    http://buildingmynewbody.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! :) Gorgeous outfit and pictures!!! :)

    M ♥ xx

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts