LBD with a beige trench


20/05/2013

  Hope you had a good start to a new week. I had a lovely day with a girly chat. Anyway, I know you saw that trench for so many times, but weather doesn't want to let me wear outfits without coats. That time to make my outfit little more different from a jeans ones, I wore a little black dress. I love them. They were in my closet for few years and I think they gonna have place over there for few more years. Do you have some kind of pieces like that? You never wanna get rid of them? Thanks for your lovely comments.


Dufam ze ste mali dobry start do noveho tyzdna. Ja som mala uzasny den s babskym pokecom. Inak, viem ze ste tento trench videli uz niekolkokrat, ale pocasie je stale nepriatelne a nechce nam dovolit aby sme nosili outfity bez kabatov. Tentokrat som mala na sebe konecne nieco ine ako len stale rifle, vytiahla som zo skrine male cierne saty. Jednoducho ich milujem. Uz ich mam niekolko rokov a myslim ze par rokov zostanu v mojej skrini. Aj vy mate nejake taketo kusky ktorych sa nechcete zbavit? Dakujem za vsetky vase mile komentare.




 What I was wearing

H&M dress
ZARA coat
OSCAR DE LA RENTA sunglasses



Comments

  1. Great combination of converse and coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! Shall we follow let me know xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the trench & sneakers combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely have pieces like that! And I love that trench coat on you. so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts