In different pants


15/05/2013

In that post you can see as I styled new shoes, which I showed you in previous post.  I wore that outfits actually at the same day, I just needed it for different occasions. What do you think, which style is better? Do you prefer with wide pants or is it better with skinny jeans. In both of them I felt really good. Thank you for all your comments. And don't forget to check my new Instagram profile  @katarinachebenova.

V tomto prispevku mozte vidiet ako som skombinovala nove topanky, ktore som vam ukazala v predchadzajucom prispevku. Tieto outfity som v skutocnosti mala v ten isty den, len na ine prilezitosti. Co myslite, ktory outfit je lepsi? Paci sa vam viac so sirokymi nohovicami alebo so skinny riflami? Ja som sa v obidvoch citila skvele. Dakujem za vsetky vase komentare. A nezabudnite nakuknut aj na moj Instagramovy profil @katarinachebenova.



 What I was wearing

ZARA pants, jeans
GATE jacket
FISHBONE t-shirt
TIE-RACK scarf
H&M shoes
BESSIE bag










Comments

  1. Your shoes look gorge!:)

    Please feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200!x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ta barva je skvěle výrazná!:) moc se mi líbí s šátkem ;)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts