Outfit with a new shoes


21/05/2013

I wore that outfit past Saturday. For us Saturdays means, sleep long, have big breakfast together and do nothing. Unless we plan some trip, like for this weekend.  Anyway, I received a new shoes, you can find them at Gabor.sk. I love them, look and comfort. So for first time I just wanted to style them with basic t-shirt and a jeans. I wasn't really sure what type of jeans I am going for but then I choose Levi's, classic. What do you think? Thank you for reading and all lovely comments. Don't forget to check Instagram as well @katarinachebenova.
P.s. I was taking a picture of the plane :)

Tento outfit som mala na sebe minulu sobotu. Pre nas znamenaju soboty, dlho spat, spolu si pripravit a zjest velke ranajky a dokopy nerobit nic. Iba ak by sme planovali nejaky vylet, ako tento vikend. Ale o inom, dostala som nove topanky, najdete ich na gabor.sk. Velmi sa mi pacia, vyzorovo ale aj pohodlim. Takze na prvy krat som ich chcela zladit len s jednoduchymi vecami. Ako je tmave tricko a klasicke rifle. S tymi som mala trochu problem ale nakoniec som sa rozhodla vziat si klasicke Levi's. Co myslite? Dakujem za citanie mojho blogu a za vsetky mile komentare. Nezabudnite si pozriet aj Instagram @katarinachebenova.
P.s. Fotila som lietadlo :)



 What I was wearing

LEVI'S jeans
H&M t-shirt
PRIMARK blazer
GABOR shoes





Comments

  1. amazing shoes babe! I follow you now back. follow u now xjes
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog :)
    You are awesome. Following you.
    Do follow me back.

    Love and Regards from Nagaland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute outfit, your shoes are lovely!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá querida, obrigada pela visita e pelo carinho :)
    Adorei seu look!!! Bem confortável!!!

    Beijos Té
    lolaporlola.blogspot.com

    Instagram: stephanieparizi

    ReplyDelete
  5. So casual chic! I love this look. The black jacket is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit! very smart and chic! i especially love your navy blue shoes! the color and the heel are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great casual look!!
    Love it!!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts