Mess


06/05/2013

Weather is always changing and I lost my fashion inspirations. I went out in that outfit, it was actually reflecting my mood. Anyway, I am on Instagram for few days. I enjoy it, if you like just check it out  @katarinachebenova. Thanks for your lovely comments.

Pocasie sa stale meni a ja som stratila vsetku modnu inspiraciu. Von som isla v tomto outfite, a bolo to presne odzrkadlenie mojej nalady. Ale inak, zacala som pouzivat Instagram uz je tomu par dni. Celkom si to uzivam, ak by sa vam chcelo pozrite sa na @katarinachebenova. Dakujem za vsetky komentare.



What I was wearing

ZARA trench
GATE sweater
UNKNOWN jeans, scarf 
DEICHMANN shoes
BESSIE clutch










Comments

  1. Un trench ideal para esta época

    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Trench and bag, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect trench <3

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/magicmagpie666
    follow on instagram @fashwanfox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts