Uniform?


10/05/2013

That week was so busy. Finally is friday and no plans for weekend. That time I don't even mind. I just want to chill, sleep for long hours and do whatever. I am already in that kind of mood and you can see it on my outfit as well. When I saw the pictures of that outfit first thing what come on my mind was   " I look like I was wearing a uniform ", but I felt good in it.  Have a great friday night and chilling weekend. Thanks for your lovely comments.


Tento tyzden bol plny povinosti a velmi uponahlany.  Konecne je piatok a ziadne plany na vikend. Ale tento krat mi to tak uplne vyhovuje. Mozem dlho vyspavat, oddychovat a robit co sa mi zachce. Uz teraz mam taku naladu a mozte to zbadat aj na mojom outfite. Ale ked som videla tieto zabery po prvy krat okamzite ma napadlo ze  " Vyzeram ako keby som mala na sebe uniformu ", ale citila som sa v tom dobre. Zelam vam uzasny piatkovy vecer, a pohodovy vikend. Dakujem za vsetky pekne komentare.



 What I was wearing

PRIMARK jeans, blazer, scarf
LEE COOPER shirt




Comments

  1. so delightful!

    <333
    http://fashionandfcuker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, am I ever in that mood too! All I want to do is be lazy and do nothing the whole weekend - been a long week, shame I have to study haha!

    Lovely laid-back outfit though, I love the jeans and blazer! Can't beat Primark for value :-)

    Have a fab weekend!

    Emily x

    http://emiliciastyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this preppie look! skinny jeans, chambray, a blazer, a scarf, and oxfords. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts