15072013


I showed you that dress just a few days ago. And that time I put it together with rest of the stuffs. I love them. Originally they were a bit longer and I bought them few years ago, but didn't wear them that often. I just decided to cut them off a bit,  give them little bit of make over, and it helped. I can't take them off now. They are perfect summer dress, in a perfect length. What do you think? Thanks for all your comments.


Tieto saty som vam ukazala len pred par dnami. A tentokrat som k nim doplnila zvysne doplnky. Su perfektne. Povodne boli o cosi dlhsie a kupila som ich uz pred par rokmi, ale nenosila som ich tak casto. Preto som sa rozhodla ze ich trochu skratim, dam ich trosku novu tvar, a pomohlo to. Teraz sa ich nechcem vzdat. Su to perfektne letne saty, v dokonalej dlzke. Co myslite? Dakujem za vsetky vase mile komentare.




 What I was wearing

GATE dress
F&F booties



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts