BRIGHT ON THE DARKER DAY


22/07/2013

I found the way how to wear that orange shirt which  I showed you few days ago here. I was a bit worried how it's gonna looks like, with my darker minimalistic style, but I am happy with the result. What do you think? Thanks for all your lovely comments and have a successful week.

Nasla som cestu ako skombinovat moju novu pomarancovu koselu ktoru som vam tu ukazala pred par dnami. Trochu som sa obavala, kedze ja preferujem tmavsi minimalisticky styl, ale som spokojna z vysledkom. Co myslite? Dakujem za vsetky vase mile komentare a zelam vam uspesny tyzden.




What I was wearing

SHIRT from Pakistan
ZARA jeans
NIKE trainers



Comments

  1. Such a lovely shirt, love the vivid color of it!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts