Summer evening


10/07/2013

What I always like the most about the summer, was the evening. It's warm, calm and something going on. And when I was home, my parents used to sit outside on the patio having wine and chatting. Later on I join them. And I loved that evenings. It wasn't that many of them when I was home in the summer, but still it meant a lot. So now when is lovely outside I pushed my man to go out and just enjoy summer evening with a bottle of wine. And I didn't really care we were just in the garden still I wanted to put that floral dress on. Lovely summer evening. What about you? How do you spent your summer evenings? Thanks for all your lovely comments.

Co som vzdy mala najradsej v lete, bol vecer. Je teplo, pokoj a vzdy sa nieco deje. A ked som byvala doma moji rodicia si vzdy vecer vysli von na terasu a len tak popijali vino a rozpravali sa. Neskor som sa k nim pridala aj ja. Aj ked to nebolo az tak velmi casto, kedze malokedy som bola v lete doma, ale aj tak to znamenalo vela. Takze teraz ked je vonku pekne, tiez som "donutila" mojho chlapa ist len tak na zahradu a uzit si pekny letny vecer s flasou vina. A velmi ma to netrapilo ze sme len v zahrade, stale som chcela mat na sebe tieto kvetovane saty. Prijemny letny vecer. A co vy? Ako travite letne vecery? Dakujem za vsetky mile komentare.




What I was wearing

H&M dress




Comments

  1. Beautiful photos on that chic floral dress!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress!! I love it

    http://timeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what I love the most in summer is bare feet in the grass....cool post!! xx

    http://www.timelessdifference.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts