My summer must haves


09/07/2013

I enjoying sun a lot. I am far away from summer destination, but it doesn't mean I have to stay pale, but not even sun burn. So everywhere I move I use my summer basics. I know everyone use more expensive fancy brands, but NIVEA just works for me very well. So then why not? I really like oil, keeps my skin moisturized and is not sticky at all. And it's with a SPF 30. Perfect.  With a face it's little bit more difficult and, as I showed you before, for face I need to use La Roche-Posay to keep it safe. I wear suncream even under the make-up. What kind of sun protection do you use? Thanks for your lovely comments.

Uzivam si slniecko. Aj ked som daleko od dovolenkovej destinacie, ale to predsa neznamena ze musim ostat biela, alebo naopak spalena. Takze vsade kde sa pohnem pouzivam moje letne pevne zaklady. Ja viem vsetci teraz pouzivaju drahe luxusne kremy, ale mne NIVEA uplne vyhovuje. Tak preco nie? Najradsej mam olej na opalovanie, udrzi moju pokozku pekne hydratovanu a vobec nieje mastny a lepkavy. A dokonca je s OF 30.  Perfektne. S tvarou je to uz trochu ine, ako som vam uz predtym ukazala, pouzivam La Roche-Posay aby som pokozku uchranila. Dokonca pouzivam krem na opalovanie aj pod make-up. A co vy, ake kremy na opalovanie vam najviac vyhovuju? Dakujem za vsetky mile komentare.



Comments

  1. Nivea is very good! I know people use expensive brands - I do too, I must confess, but really, I have a Nivea primer that is the best in the world! Sometimes people forget that simple things can also be great, but you know blogs and bloggers, many will buy "chic" brands to show off! denisesplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love nivea brand

    XX

    http://buildingmynewbody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. JĆ” teď shĆ”nĆ­m nějakĆ½ dobrĆ½ a ne nijak extra drahĆ½... JeÅ”tě mĆ”m měsĆ­c čas :D Ale asi na mě jde ta cestovnĆ­ horečka, nenĆ­ den, co bych na to nemyslela a nesnažila se zařizovat nemožnĆ© :D :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using same products!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog! Love it, i am following you now! Hope you can follow me back dear :)

    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name si Marie I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC bloglovin
    Let me know I will ollow back as always! Love Marie.
    What do you think about my new personalized Jewellery?
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy sun too! These should make their way into my summer bag! xx

    http://www.timelessdifference.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have a lovely blog and i love nivea! they work for me as well!
    do you want to follow each other? i would love to if you want!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts