RUNAWAY TRAIN


24/07/2013

Waiting for a train. We made it a bit more fun and did some shooting on the platform. I was wearing my new shoes for a first time. I wanted to make them more visible so I style them in the simplest way. Jeans and stripe tee is always the best option for me. What do you think? Thanks for all your lovely comments.

Cakanie na vlak. Trosku sme sa sa zabavili a urobili par zaberov na nastupisti. Mala som obute po prvykrat nove topanky. Chcela som ich trosku zvyraznit tak som ich len skombinovala s najjednoduchsim outfitom. Rifle a pasikave tricko je u mna vzdy ta najlepsia volba. Co myslite? Dakujem za vsetky vase mile komentare.




What I was wearing

ZARA jeans
NEW LOOK tee
ROCKPORT shoes
JACKIE AND CELINE bag



Comments

  1. Love the simple striped top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Share your look with us on http://www.seenonyou.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts