Never have enough of handbags


20/10/2012

Do you know that feeling that you never have the right handbag to take all your stuff? And I have a problem even fit everything in. I am quite small, but I love big totes. Here are some of them which I would love to own.

Poznate ten pocit ked nikdy nemate tu spravnu kabelku aby ste do nej dali vsetky svoje veci? I ja mam este jeden problem vsetko do nej zobrat. Som nizka,ale milujem velke tasky. Tu je taka mala ukazka tych, ktore by som chcela.



 

 
 








style.com

 









Comments

  1. love all the handbags dear!
    by the way mind to follow each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all these bags!


    doing a giveaway on my blog!


    http://lavieenliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag selection. Totally agree with you <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  4. jéé no ty jsou teda parádní! rozhodně bych si vybrala :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts