Simple and classic


09/10/2012

I bought this pants years ago, I just wanted something simple and classic what I can wear anytime. So after, I think 8 years on I still wear them. That's what I like, anytime I take it out of my wardrobe it fits and can wear it with anything and for any occasion.
If is someone wondering why I always smile so much, that's because my boyfriend is taking pictures and he tells me to say "sex" instead of "chees". Try it, the smile is bigger on the pictures :)
Thank you for comments on previous posts. It makes me smile :)

Tieto nohavice som si kupila pred rokmi, skratka som chcela nieco jednoduche a klasicke co si mozem obliect kedykolvek. Takze po, myslim 8-mich rokoch ich stale nosim. To je presne to co mam rada, kedykolvek ich vyberiem zo skrine stale mi sedia a mozem si ich obliect na akukolvek prilezitost a skombinovat so vsetkym.
Ak by sa niekto cudoval, ze preco som na niektorych fotkach taka usmiata je to len z toho dovodu, ze ked ma foti priatel vzdy ma nuti aby som povedala "sex" namiesto "chees". Skuste to, vazne to funguje. Usmev je na fotkach vacsi. :)





What I was wearing

ZARA pants
GAP sweater
NEW LOOK purse
DEICHMANN shoes

Comments

Popular Posts