Richmond Park


01/10/2012

On Saturday we had nothing to do and was lovely sunny autumn day, so we decided to go to the Richmond Park. I was there few years ago, when I lived here on my own, but my boyfriend never been there. It is a huge park with deers in it. When I told that to my boyfriend that actually in London is the park with a real live deers in it,he didn't want to believe. So on Saturday we finally went there. It's a amazing place, loads of people were around, but still I felt peace. I felt that I am not even in London anymore. That's the reason why I love that park. It's so peaceful.
I was wearing fur vest what my mum gave my for a Christmas few years ago. It's slightly bigger, but that time I used to be few kilos heavier so it fit :)( it's hard not to try so much good food), but I don't mind to wear it bigger, I still like to wear it, it's so warm, soft and comfy.


 V sobotu sme sa vybrali s priatelom do parku. Bol nadherny slnecny jeseny den a my sme nemali co robit. V Richmond parku som bola uz par krat pred par rokmi, ked som tu zila este sama, ale moj priatel tam nikdy nebol a nechcel mi verit ze v jednom z Londynskych parkov maju zive jelene. Tak konecne sme mali cas a isli sa tam na ne pozriet. Je to uzasne miesto, aj ked tam je vela ludi, ale stale taky zvlastny pokoj. Vzdy sa tam citim ze ani niesom v Londyne, ale niekolko mil daleko. A toto je presne dovod preco tam rada chodim. Je to take pokojne.
Mala som na sebe kozusinkovu vestu ktoru mi mama darovala na vianoce pred par rokmi, kedze v tom case som mala o par kil navyse (to viete vela jedla ktore treba skusit) vtedy mi bola dobra. Ale momentalne mi vobec nevadi ze mi je velka, ved vsetci predsa nosia oversize oblecenie. A tiez super zahreje, super makka a pohodlna.




I was wearing

ZARA Jeans and sweater
Fishbone fur vest
Jackie and Celine bag
Deichmann shoes

Comments

Popular Posts