BLACK AND WHITE AGAIN


Ups I did it again. Can't get have enough of black and white outfits, and when it is with the stripes, it's even better. That tee is my newest find from ZARA, I bought it on sale. One of the latest pieces what left on a sale, I was lucky enough to find it in small size. I love the perfect oversize fit, and it's actually knit, not just regular cotton t-shirt. I gonna wear it in fall as well. What do you take over to a fall? Thanks for all your lovely comments.

Ups a zase som tomu podlahla. Stale nemam dost bielo-ciernych outfitov, a este k tomu ked su pasikave je to este lepsie. Toto tricko som len nedavno nasla v ZARE, a stale v zlave. Jeden z poslednych kuskov co ostal, tentokrat som mala dostatok stastia, ze ho mali vo velkosti S. Milujem velke ' oversize ' veci, a toto nieje ani obycajne bavlnene tricko ale svetrove. Takze ho budem nosit aj na jesen. A co si vy prenasate z leta do jesene?  Dakujem za vsetky vase mile komentare.




What I was wearing

ZARA jeans, t-shirt
NIKE Metro Plus trainers

Comments

  1. I'm loving stripes lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog, amazind pics!
    Do you wanna follow each other?
    Kisses,

    zabawa-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still looking for a striped top like that!
    With love,

    Joy
    justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts