RUFFLE TOP


02/08/2013

This is my favorite summer top. I bought it 2 years ago, while I worked in Turkey. On that summer I wore it so often and over here when weather is good it's the most wear item again. It's a bit oversize but I like the casual and dress up style of it. It doesn't matter what I wear it with, still looks perfect.
Thanks for all your lovely comments.

Toto je moj najoblubenejsi letny top. Kupila som ho pred 2-mi rokmi, ked som pracovala v Turecku. V to leto som ho mala na sebe castejsie ako ktorykolvek iny kus oblecenia, a ked mi to pocasie dovoli tak aj tu je to velmi casto obliekany kusok. Je trosku vacsi ale velmi sa mi paci styl tak trochu pohodovy a zaroven "nahodenejsi". Nezalezi na tom s cim si ho obleciem, stale vyzera super.
Dakujem za vsetky vase mile komentare.




 What I was wearing

ZARA skirt
STORM top
RETRO sandals
NO NAME bag

Comments

  1. Every single piece you wear looks gorgeous. I love your style here.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!

    http://allthatmatters.tk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts