GIRLY-SPORTY


08/08/2013

Here is another outfit with the sweatshirt. That time I choose a bit girly-sporty combination. The weather changing with every ten minutes being different I went for floaty skirt with a sweatshirt. And what would be the best shoe option than a trainers? Thanks for all your lovely comments.

A tu je dalsi outfit v mikine. Tentokrat som si vybrala trosku dievcensko-sportovu kombinaciu. Počasie sa stále mení, každých desať minút je inak, tak som sa rozhodla pre ľahkú suknu a mikinu. A co by bola lepsia volba topánok ako tenisky?  Dakujem za vsetky vase komentare.



What I was wearing

DSQUARED2 sweatshirt
URBAN ANGEL skirt
LEE COOPER trainers

Comments

  1. Nice post!

    I've just followed your lovely blog with GFC, hope you'll follow me back, would mean a lot to me :)

    Enjoy your day!
    -xoxo- Roxanne | BALUZ

    Connect with BALUZ:
    Blog | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty look!
    following you via gfc now, hope you can follow me back :)

    <3, getcarriedaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! Sweatshirts look great with skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The skirt is so pretty!

    I'd love it if we could follow each other, drop me a comment If you'd like to and I'll happily return the favor :)

    Love
    Grace X

    http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, so great skirt :) Do you wanna follow each other on GFC, bloglovin or Facebook? Please let me know :* xoxo http://ourloveourpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts